- Here's the Latest Post -
TITLE: "Your Business Depends On You Having This"
Do you have one?
A Feeder Program is a low-cost bizop that your client can join instead of your more expensive ‘main’ opportunity.
Here's why. When you’ve told a prospect about your Main Business Opportunity, and they say they can’t afford it…what happens then: “You never see them again!” That’s if you don’t have a Feeder Program.
If you've been online any time at all you know it's hard finding good clients. None of us can afford to lose one. Luckily, we may not have to. If you mention your Feeder Program, you might sign them up in it and you will still be able to work with them and communicate and build a working relationship with them, with the goal of eventually leading them into your Primary Business. That is if they like the way you’ve treated them and how you do business. You must set a great example for your Team, or your Retention Rate will go south on you. The Feeder Program will let them continue to work with you and be your Partner. And, psychologically, people like having a choice.
Here’s a real-world example.
There’s a program I know of that’s $299.00 to start and it’s then $25 per month plus a Mandatory Autoship of at least one Product each month. It’s a great program and can make folks a lot of income but, it’s not that affordable initially.
So…if I was talking about it to someone and if they couldn't afford it, I’d immediately say: “I understand it may be a bit of a stretch financially but what if I showed you a way to start making some extra income right now that was a lot more affordable?”
Then: “I can show you a way to get started and if it were completely affordable, would you start your business today?
That way, you could begin saving up enough money to get into my other Program in just a few weeks from now! How does starting for free sound?
Then I tell them about my WorldProfit or the Annovite Businesses. They are both totally free to join. This gives someone a chance to get started without spending. They are now our partners and we can help them with our weekly free training and then in a couple of weeks or months, if they'd like, they can then move to a 'pay to join' site that will give them more income possibilities.
If you want, you can look at another free Feeder Program we have: LeadsLeap at: (Click Here)
Let's recap what makes a good Feeder Program and why you need one:
- So you can build a relationship with a client and maybe upsell them later.
- So you don’t lose contact with a good prospect.
- Must be low-cost so greater numbers can join.
- Allows you to help new people earn and grow in online experience.
- Lets you Train new people so they become confident before upgrading.
- Provides the new client with much needed residual income.
- Must be a simple, easy to set up offer that lets clients start earning right away.
- Must have a high conversion rate for retaining a large percentage of people you’ve spoken to. If it's affordable they won't drop out.
- You’re perceived as someone who is willing to help since you showed them this less expensive program allowing them to start earning now.
- By not offering just “high ticket” programs you will build your business faster and reach your goals sooner.
The Programs mentioned here are perfect to use as a Feeder Programs. As stated, they are free and they are easy to set up and start building. They are perfect for someone that's new to all of this online stuff.
If someone we're talking to can't afford one of the bigger profit business or, if they are nervous about starting we just tell them to join something that free and we will train them until they are more confident and want to move up. Joining a Free Program won't hurt anyone! And, this way, we kept a partner that will, hopefully, move to one of our main offers so they and begin to get into really good profits.
Hope this information helps you.
All the best…get in touch if you have any questions. We’d be honored to work with you.